Friday, February 10, 2012

POLICING YOUR OWN VOLUNTEERS


January 31, 2012

Orange County Grand Jury
700 Civic Center Drive, West
Santa Ana, CA   92701

RE:  POLICING YOUR OWN VOLUNTEERS

Most Honorable Ladies and Gentlemen of the Grand Jury,

One year ago I appealed to you for an investigation and intervention .  I have no idea how it is that I survived the aftermath of said appeal.  Seemingly in response, either deliberatly or by default, you, the Grand Jury AND the District Attorney's Office (see Alan Van der Pool), handed me over, body and soul, to the very individuals from who I sought your protection.

I beg of you again and here and now to please, call off these "dogs."

Having spoken with former members of the Orange County Grand Jury, allow me to request that in your selection process you exhibit ever more caution when selecting volunteers.

Individuals with an axe to grind or secret holy war to conduct should never be given access to depositions or law enforcement technologies.  Put "power" in the hands of such a person and you create a tyrant.

An operative of ATT informed me that I was placed at the mercy of a Six Way (One +Five) calling network, meaning that every call or email incoming or outgoing was being listened in on or read by five individuals any and or all of whom, I came to discover, armed with said "intelligence" doing everything that they could to isolate, discredit and bankrupt me.

And it is my understanding that YOU the Grand Jury together with the District Attorney's Office, were the ones who facilitated this travesty of justice-literally turning my life over to those very individuals who have sought to destroy my business network and social circles for the past thirty some odd years.

As a lifelong citizen of Orange County, and one who has contributed ceaselessly of my time and means to this community, I ask that my District Attorney, Sheriff and Grand Jury set aside personal and private agendas so as to protect ALL residents of Orange County, myself included, from a rash of phone tapping, cell hacking, cyber bullying, stalking, harassment and intimidation that at this point has reached epidemic proportions and is for the most part being conducted by  individuals serving the Orange County Sheriff, District Attorney and staffing the Grand Jury as  "volunteers."

Most respectfully,



Adam R. Collings

No comments:

Post a Comment