Thursday, August 4, 2011


PUBLIC OFFICIALS PROMOTING PRIVATE AGENDAS AT TAXPAYERS EXPENSE

May 1, 2011

United States Department of Justice
Civil Rights Division
950 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Washington, D.C. 20530-0001

RE: PUBLIC SERVANTS PROMOTING PRIVATE AGENDAS AT TAXPAYERS EXPENSE IN ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA

Most Honorable Ladies and Gentlemen,

Please be so kind as to review my situation and, if possible, intervene.

Since launching a police investigation and filing an Unlimited Civil Suit claiming Breach of Contract against my landlord I found myself being left to deal with a contrived unlawful detainer suit.

I have faithfully paid my landlord his monthly rent for thirteen years.

Issues pertaining to my case address the landlord’s on going home invasion, theft of intellectual properties, destruction of personal property, tapping/hacking into both my telephone and internet, etc.
  
The landlord, wishing to rid himself of a situation he himself created simply refused to accept the last rent check that I gave him as pre arranged.   

I am a best selling author excommunicated for ever living openly as a gay Latter-Day Saint (Mormon) I was not surprised to see my answer to the landlord’s UDL being addressed in but the equivalent of a Mormon “Bishop’s Court” by  Superior Court Justice John L. Flynn III.   My legal considerations were handily dismissed, while Judge Flynn downloaded a predetermined dictum focused solely upon diffusing any suggestion of discriminatory behaviors that might reflect negatively upon either the landlord or the LDS (Mormon) Church?

United States Department of Justice
Civil Rights Division
May 1, 2011
Page Two

Justice Flynn ruled in favor of the Landlord.  I will appeal his decision.

Intent upon discrediting, isolating and bankrupting me, vicious on going trespass and hacking into my telephone and internet (with attendant stalking, harassment, instigating others to committing crimes of hate against me, et al) continues unabated.

I do what I can to secure legal representation, but repeatedly find myself not being reviewed but rather deposed.

That which is at play here is the private vendetta of one individual exploiting an LDS agenda facilitated by sympathetic public officials and law enforcement officers.
No private individual can stand up against such a well funded, well organized and illicit opposition facilitated by PUBLIC OFFICIALS PROMOTING PRIVATE AGENDAS AT TAXPAYER'S EXPENSE.

I plead for your intervention.  Prosecute and convict those violating my civil liberties and imposing their private agenda upon an honorable citizen entitled to equal rights and equal protection under the law.

Your failure to act leaves both myself and countless others like me at the mercy of organizations and private parties who will otherwise never let up from a war they have themselves declared openly against the gay community.  

Most hopefully,

Adam Collings

Cc The Honorable United States Senator Dianne Feinstein
      The Honorable United States Senator Barbara Boxer     

No comments:

Post a Comment