Thursday, August 4, 2011

MANUFACTURED FINANCIAL CRISIS


FIRST PRESIDENCY OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST
OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS                              
Adam R.Collings
p.o. box 3249, San Clemente, CA  92674

(949)366-5356

July 11, 2011


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Attorney at Law

RE: MANUFACTURED FINANCIAL CRISIS

Dear XXXX,

Upon deciding to proceed with filing my civil suit one of the individuals who will ultimately prove involved and equally culpable with my landlord threatened, “You had better arm yourself with a big law firm soon or you will wind up bankrupt and sleeping on the street.”

It is one thing to lose an argument because one cannot prove their case in court.  It is another to lose because one cannot afford to keep up financially with the defendant’s tactics to bankrupt the plaintiff and run him out of town.

My livelihood is generated from book sales and public speaking engagements. Since determining to file my case invitations for me to present at Missions San Raphael and San Diego have been withdrawn, sponsorship of $5000 from California Bank & Trust has been dropped, sponsorship of $5000 from Farmers & Merchants Bank for books to be distributed in Orange County was withdrawn, an order for $2.500+ at a Disneyland Resort property has been canceled, and confirmation of my July speaking engagement at Rancho Guajome remains as of yet unconfirmed?

July 11, 2011

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Page two

Additionally our own aggressive online marketing is now yielding nothing?  I inquired only to discover that pay pal account earnings were being forwarded to AMAZON!?  I have no account with AMAZON.

Meanwhile social media connections continue to block my accessing contacts; FACEBOOK barring me from connecting with old friends and colleagues for more than four months now.  Individuals contacting ME on the other hand have proven detramental to my operation and in nearly every case ultimately necessarily deleted.

LinkedIn has dropped my network on three separate occasions;leaving me with having to set up and start reconnecting all over again while littering the search engine landscape with three no longer functioning sites bearing my name.
Despite all of this, and as if by “magic,” I have managed to keep up with my commitments financially.

Still, the fact that I had faithfully paid my landlord monthly rent for 13 years did not prevent him from evicting me.

July 11, 2011

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Page three

Nor did it keep the landlord next door, from whom I  thereafter rented for the past six months, from evicting me (even though my lease had been paid up through and including a month after said eviction- a fact which the Court accommodated).

And now access to my inventory is being threatened (see attached) despite the fact that the only month for which payment is due is this current month!

I continue to receive calls from non-working phone numbers (the latest is 714-639-1480) and am stalked and harassed mercilessly; vicious practical jokes, hate filled, hurtful libel, slander and otherwise misrepresentation dogging my every move.

After being apprised that the aforementioned incidents were the result of accepted bribes, I sought protection through Alan Vanderpool at the District Attorney’s office here in Orange County from the Defendant AND others. 

The individual(s) perpetrating these on going crimes of bribery et al are wealthy and well positioned church and community leaders.

I am forging ahead as best one can.

Do take time to review my roster of witnesses and evidence (being sent under separate cover).  When you can, afford me access to the forms that you recommended I use for constructing this case. 

DO NOT let these animals best me before even getting started.  They are vicious, cruel individuals who must be held responsible for a litany of criminal acts being perpetrated against not only myself but others like me.
Thank you, again, for all of your help.

Adam
 

Gay

No comments:

Post a Comment